Please join us for our upcoming NFPA 70B 2018: Safety Related Maintenance Seminar! This 8 hour course is a continuation of NFPA 70E Electrical Safety in the Workplace, the information in
Please join us for our upcoming NFPA 70B 2018: Safety Related Maintenance Seminar!
This 8 hour course is a continuation of NFPA 70E Electrical Safety in the Workplace, the information in this course is vital to a complete compliance program. During this Seminar, we will cover NFPA 70B,the NETA Maintenance Testing Standards and how they apply to NFPA 70e. Topics covered include maintenance directly associated with employee safety, maintenance requirements for electrical equipment and installations as included in NFPA 70E 90.2, and how maintenance effects arc flash energy.
In addition, we will discuss:
- Single Line drawings and their importance
- Types of Electrical equipment including protection devices, switchgear, transformers and fuses
- Required testing, maintenance, inspections and the recommended frequency
- Planning and developing an effective Electrical Preventive Maintenance Program
This session will take place at the NPCES training facility located at 7941 Sandlewood Place, second floor media room.
Located in south Anchorage near Dimond and the New Seward Hwy.
Meet Our Instructor
Joseph R. DeMonte
Director, Technical Training & Support
- Six years as a Line Level Nuclear Mechanic with the United States Navy.
- Over 22 years of industry experience, specializing in predictive maintenance techniques, specializing in infrared thermography.
- Formerly senior infrared thermography instructor for the ITC, designing curriculum for and instructing Navy Special Ops and Coast Guard forces.
- Obtained the ASNT Thermal Infrared Level III Certification.
Lunch is catered and included
(Wednesday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm AKST
NPC Energy Services LLC
7941 Sandlewood Place
Joseph R. DeMonte